Sunday, July 11, 2010

Emma's #60 Thursday Throwback Challenge


My entry for Emma's at My Creative Time Thursday Throwback Challenge #60! I made this for my sweet fiance who had a really bad day yesterday...he said this card made him feel much better! I don't have the Zooballoo cartridge, so I used Sweethearts for the frog and the balloon. The paper is from DCWV, the ink is Martha Stewart, the sentiment stamp is from the Kim Hughes Collection from Cornish Heritage Farms,
and I bought the ribbon from Hobby Lobby.

5 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the colors.
    Minta

    Check mine out,
    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am lovin' everything about this card. From the pp to the cute image. I can't wait until my sweethearts cart arrives. You did a fantabulous job on this card!!!
    Here is a link to my new blog for you to glance at:
    http://www.sweetdelightspapernmore.blogspot.com/
    Sweet Creations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is to cute, I wasn't to sure about this cartridge, now I see it is a great one to have!!

    Tfs,
    Jen
    purplescrapbooker.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, your card is AMAZING!! You did an AWESOME job my friend! All of those colors together are just so precious!
    Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete