Sunday, July 11, 2010

My First Challenge :)

I made a card for Dustin that I'm going to enter Emma's #60 Thursday Throwback Challenge! I'm going to try my best to upload my card to this site...let's keep our fingers crossed! He and his dad have a 1974 Challenger that thay've been working on for five years...so, he took it to a cruise-in last night in Elizabethton and the heater coil went out and he was stranded! I felt so sorry for him...he had been blaming himself for the accident, but it totally wasn't his fault! So, I made him a special card to tell him how much I loved him and that I was sorry that his car messed up...

Have a blessed day :) I'm getting ready to eat turkey and dressing from Maple Grove...yum!
Sarah*

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, that card is so adorable. I love that frog.. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete